Lead Data Strategist
— Awesome Digital Agency
- Excellent opportunity to work on behalf of leading brands formulating the strategies for their customer analytics
- Manage 2 Digital Analysts and grow out a new Data team
- Fantastic clients and colleagues
This is a great opportunity to join this awesome digital agency and help grow out their data & analytics offering. They are investing more and more into data & analytics services and have a great demand for this from their clients.
What you’ll be doing
You will work alongside the Strategy team and be responsible for all of the data & analytics strategy work with clients and will manage a team of 2 analysts already in place. You will work on projects spanning data & analytics including customer retention, marketing analytics, digital analytics, data science and AI.
This is a management role, client facing and project driven. You will begin with a team of 2 Analysts and grow this further with more technical resource to enable the business to work on more data science related projects for their clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Solid experience in either agency or client side working on customer data projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing analytics, CRM, digital analytics and data science.
- Excellent communication skills to face of to clients.
- People management experience.
- Experience of working on technical data science related projects.
- Hands on skills are not a pre-requisite for this role but are a nice to have.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £60K - £80K + benefits
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Specialist Marketing AgencyLocation:Bath / Part-remoteSalary:£25-35k (DOE)
— Respected integrated agencyLocation:Bristol / part-remoteSalary:£35-40k