Senior Web Analyst
— Thriving SEO Agency
- Growing agency with Exciting SME & Global clients.
- Join a talented team of digital specialists.
- New role due to agency progression.
This agency is an established but fast-growing outfit with a start-up feel based in the heart of Bristol. We’re looking for an experienced, inquisitive and dedicated Senior Web Analyst to play a key part in delivering high quality campaigns for a range of the agency’s clients.
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on working closely with clients to ensure web analytics tools are fully optimised in order to meet their demands. You’ll be the technical owner for Google Analytics accounts and the associated Tag Manager, consistently developing a suite of insight dashboards and reports.
You’ll conduct in-depth SEO audits and create clear, strategic plans for clients, in order to optimise their websites efficiently, on time and on budget.
It’s the best of both worlds here in having the security of working with established brands, but the exciting career opportunities that come with a growing agency.
What experience you’ll need
- Highly analytical – first rate Google Analytics skills are essential.
- Complex Google Tag Manager skills.
- Google Data Studio and Google Bigquery experience would be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a simple way to clients.
- Proven technical SEO experience from an agency setting.
- Exposure to tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs & MajesticSEO.
- Bright, eager to learn and passionate about SEO.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer for this role, entirely dependent on your level of experience but up to the £45k mark, in addition to a host of benefits.
For more information and to apply, please contact Hannah at ADLIB.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
SEO / Marketing Analytics / Digital Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Web Design & BuildLocation:BristolSalary:£28k to £35k
— Design-Led Boutique AgencyLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £34k DOE
— Ethical, sustainable businessLocation:SomersetSalary:Up to £35k