— Lifestyle Brands
- Work with exciting lifestyle brands on a large scale.
- Unique and forward-thinking eCommerce consultancy.
- Combination of strategic planning and hands-on work.
This eCommerce consultancy are disrupting the digital scene in Bristol with a unique way of partnering with brands. This impressive business prides itself on becoming a genuine extension of their partner’s in-house teams. As eCommerce Manager, your role will focus on leading the consultancy’s flagship brand to success.
What you'll be doing
This is truly an end-to-end role that will require a blend of strategic input and hands-on delivery across the full customer journey. Alongside owning the relationship with the consultancy’s key brand, you'll assess areas for their improvement using analytical data on site performance across trading, customer acquisition, conversion and retention, in order to drive their next stage of growth.
One day you could be focusing on eCommerce trading strategy (is the site merchandised effectively, where can I upsell similar lines to increase average order value?). The next, working on organic and paid digital channels (SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Social Media etc.), tying these in with marketing calendars for multiple partners. Or working on retention strategies through effective email marketing communications, using segmentation and A/B testing to constantly improve ROI.
This is such a great opportunity for either an eCommerce Manager looking for a role with more variety and autonomy, or an agency side eCommerce Account Manager looking to work client side but maintain the fast-paced nature of their day to day.
You'll work at pace and relish the opportunity to work on the full customer journey for an amazing brand, what's not to like?
What experience you'll need
- Extensive experience working on eCommerce sites with a track record of delivering strong growth.
- You could either be an eCommerce Manager, or an agency side eCommerce Account Manager who has partnered with eCommerce brands.
- Huge passion for eCommerce and working with lifestyle/fashion brands.
- Commercially numerate (an understanding of Retail Maths) - able to quickly and accurately review data, revenue trends and identify logical next steps.
- Excited about using data to drive strategy and enjoys seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Strong Excel skills and familiar with cloud based project management tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage partners and work closely with colleagues.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, along with a host of other great benefits and a brand new swanky office in central Brisol. Their way of working with their partners is very unique, so this is an excellent environment to develop and grow your skillset.
Get in touch with Hannah to hear the finer details on this one.