App Marketing Manager
— Mobile Games
- Global, innovative Media, Tech and Games business new on the Bristol scene.
- Play a key role in the brand new App User Acquisition team.
- Amazing benefits on offer.
I’m working with an impressive team of mobile gaming developers who are in the process of relocating their user acquisition team from San Francisco to Bristol. These guys operate on a global scale, producing some world-class games.
What you’ll be doing
As App Marketing Manager, your role will centre around growing the company’s user base across an exciting portfolio of games. You’ll utilise your user acquisition skills, optimising targeted ad campaigns on Facebook and Google, alongside your analytical expertise, building reports from extensive sets of data in order to identify further optimisation opportunities. It’ll be up to you to analyse and track results and communicate these effectively to the wider marketing and game teams.
Nurturing and driving relationships with key partners, including Facebook, Google and Apple, will also be key. Ultimately they’re looking for someone with a blend of creativity and analytical skills with the ability to build rapport easily and develop strong, long-lasting relationships.
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive experience with app user acquisition marketing.
- Well versed in user funnel analysis and user profiling.
- Understanding of pricing online media (CPA, CPM, CPC).
- Comfortable managing large marketing budgets.
- Strong analytical skills – exposure to Python, SQL and Tableau would be ideal.
- It goes without saying you’ll be self-motivated and results orientated with first-rate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience using Excel/Google Spreadsheets including data analysis and pivot tables.
- Passion for the gaming industry would be beneficial.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but in the region of £35-45k. Not only will you be a part of a brand new team in modern offices, you’ll also be entitled to a monthly bonus scheme, unlimited holiday and a Christmas shut down, a generous mobile phone contribution and more.
Please get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this role!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Come join the enable marketing teamLocation:BristolSalary:£20k - £22k pro-rata
— Maternity ContractLocation:BristolType:Salary:Competitive
— Highly successful independent agencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:£18-22k