— Charity Clients
- Create meaningful campaigns for a variety of good causes.
- Partner with an Art Director to produce concepts as a team.
- Enjoy working as part of a small independent agency crew.
We’re looking for a Midweight Copywriter to join a Bristol based agency. In this role you’ll create integrated campaigns for brands in the charity sector. The agency is based in Bristol but working remotely currently and will maintain good flexibility long term.
What you’ll be doing
As a Copywriter you’ll be partnered up with an Art Director of the same level and craft ideas together. You’ll be supported by a senior Creative Team and experienced Creative Director.
The agency is well established in their sector and trusted by their clients to deliver impactful creative that brings fresh thinking to the space. You’ll be working across all channels including (but not limited to) direct marketing, digital, video and TV.
Working with clients in the charity sector makes for a rewarding career. You’ll need to be genuinely passionate about helping charity brands elevate their comms and understand that working in this space often comes with tight budgets but great opportunities for creative.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a conceptual role copywriting for integrated campaigns.
- A portfolio full of concepts and campaigns, preferably in the charity sector or with membership organisations.
- Previous agency experience, comfortable with client led work and agency project workflows.
- Comfortable working as part of a small team, easy to get on with and collaborative.
- Passionate about using your creative skills for good.
- Able to work remotely for now, with some travel to Bristol in the future.
- Any experience of working in a copy / art team desirable.
- Good exposure to campaign work both offline and online.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll join an agency that knows its stuff and is trusted by its clients to be truly creative. You’ll be supported by a fantastic senior team and be given opportunities to lead concepts with national brands.
How to apply
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio showcasing campaign work to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Fast Paced B2B BusinessLocation:SwindonSalary:£50k-£60k
— 6-12 Month ContractLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£45k