Digital Marketing Manager
— Professional services, Bristol!
- Large international Law firm.
- Central Bristol location, beautiful offices, flexible working.
- Forward thinking, digital first, strategy planning.
We're seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join a highly successful, rapidly growing international law firm based in central Bristol. This is a vital role for the marketing department and we need someone with lots of determination and passion to help shape a successful ‘digital first’ strategy. If you have experience from within a digital strategy planning or digital transformation type of role, this could be for you!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications by leading and delivering the digital marketing strategy during a really exciting time. You’ll play a huge part in developing and building the brand online and will help to develop engagement through advising on and developing integrated digital marketing campaigns.
This role is a crucial part for the marketing team and you will need passion and drive to help the firm adopt a smarter digital approach. You’ll have strategic ownership of all digital channels including website, management and email marketing. You’ll be managing one senior executive and this will be your only direct report. You’ll be working closely with the senior partners at the firm so you will need to be credible in your approach.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Seven years’ plus of relevant digital marketing experience
- Expert working knowledge of content management systems - use of Sitecore an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of digital and SEO techniques.
- Management of an advanced email marketing/automation system integrated with CRM.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns a benefit.
- Working knowledge of HTML editing skills, an advantage.
- Experience with digital persona development and personalisation techniques a benefit but not essential
- Track record of advising on and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop/image editing software a benefit.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- An understanding of communications and BD in a professional services environment would be of benefit.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer will be £40k - £50k dependant on experience plus a range of other benefits that includes holiday allowance, flexible benefits, pension scheme ect. We can also offer flexible working.
If this sounds like it could be something of interest, please send a copy of your CV in response this advert and once that’s done, give me a call to discuss on 0117 926 9530.