Senior Acquisition Exec
— Paid Media - eCommerce
- Unique and forward-thinking eCommerce consultancy.
- Work with a range of exciting lifestyle brands.
- Play a key role in Digital Acquisition.
This eCommerce consultancy is disrupting the digital scene in Bristol and beyond with a unique way of partnering with brands, acting as a genuine extension of their partners in-house team.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Acquisition Executive with strong Paid Media skills to join a growing organisation and have a hand in shaping strategy, executing cutting-edge campaigns, and working with large budgets across multiple brands.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will manage the day to day Paid Media marketing for a portfolio of brands in line with individual plans. This will involve all areas of paid media from feed optimisation, display, retargeting, audience/asset creation and optimisation.
Along with the optimisation of campaigns, you’ll monitor campaign performance, providing regular reports and using insights to develop the longer-term strategy.
It goes without saying that you’ll be well versed in using both Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Microsoft Ads, as well as Google Analytics and the wider Google product suite.
Your role will also extend to campaign budget management and allocation, running A/B testing on ad copy and proving recommendations on new and emerging paid channels. You may also sometimes be required to aid in the delivery of Paid Social advertising campaigns across a range of platforms, i.e. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience managing PPC campaigns in an eCommerce setting.
- Competent in all relevant platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads and Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing channels would be beneficial, i.e. SEO and Social Media, Affiliate Marketing.
- Excited about using data to drive strategy and enjoys seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Numerate – able to quickly and accurately review data and identify logical next steps.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills - enthusiastic, approachable and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Great communication skills (written & verbal).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but up to around the £25-30k mark. In addition, there is a generous holiday allowance on offer, an awesome team to learn from, super collaborative environment, stunning offices, flexible working and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Digital Agency TeamLocation:Remote or South WestSalary:DOE
— Financial Services OrganisationLocation:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Established eCommerce AgencyLocation:WiltshireSalary:Competitive