— UK Legal firm, Bristol or London.
- Work on UK wide events and travel across 4 locations (Bristol, London, Leeds, Birmingham).
- Manage budgets and work closely with the Marketing team.
- Ongoing development opportunities.
We are working with a UK based legal firm to appoint an experienced Events Executive in to the Bristol or London office. You’ll be required to travel between the 4 UK offices from time to time, but it won’t be a constant week after week scenario. Ideally you’ll already have at least 2-3 years Event Management experience and be comfortable managing one direct report (Events coordinator). We ideally need you to have experience from within a professional services environment too.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Marketing and Business Development team to plan and prepare for a range of different events and seminars across the 4 UK offices. Reporting to the Event Manager you will monitor market trends to develop seminar schedules and carefully consider the ROI for each event. You’ll be using Event Brite to manage calendar invites and post updates to attendees.
You’ll be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and work closely with the Partners to map out key contacts and delivery objectives that will enable successful business growth. When working closely with the marketing team, you’ll be able to take brief on marketing literature that you will use for events, conferences, sending invitations, alerts and promoting on social media.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Ideally 2-3 years Events experience, preferably from within professional services
- Amazing organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Ideally knowledge of event registration/management software
- Ideally Marketing campaigns and social media knowledge
- Experience managing a direct line report (ideal not essential)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a salary in line with your experience and ongoing development opportunities.
If this sounds like your ideal next move apply here or get in touch for a confidential chat today.Back to jobs