Head of Marketing
— Leading FMCG distributor with new sustainable and Eco friendly focus!
- Exciting FMCG brand with very exciting growth journey ahead.
- Set the marketing strategy and lead on the strategic development across all channels.
- Engage and inspire an experienced team and support them with development and growth.
We’re excited to be working with this long-established brand on an exclusive basis to appoint a Head of Marketing into the Bristol office. This is a key hire for the company, and you’ll report directly to the MD. This is an exciting time to join the brand and you will play an instrumental part in the growth and development of two new sustainable and eco-friendly brands that are being launched in February 2020, as well as two very successful heritage brands.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll take full responsibility for the strategic marketing development across all 4 brands and all marketing channels for the group. You’ll work alongside the Head of Sales and together, implement brand focussed plans to drive awareness and increase revenue across existing channels. You’ll be fully immersed in the products and play a key role in supporting the UK and international business, one which is run as a subsidiary. Over the last 2 years, there has been a focus on consumer engagement and brand awareness, although we need you to take this to the next level and bring your own knowledge of brand and product development to take this up a notch.
You’ll have a breadth of marketing experience and a strong digital understanding, so you’ll manage 3 direct reports successfully. The executives in the team cover digital, trade, communications and PR responsibilities, all of which are really experienced, however needing some strategic direction to help take them to that next level.
What experience you will need to apply
- You’ll need a solid background in marketing and ideally have worked for a well known FMCG brand.
- Strategic marketing experience with the ability to activate marketing plans at a senior level is essential.
- You’ll have strong commercial understanding and have worked with significant marketing budgets.
- You’ll have a breadth of digital experience with a focus and understanding around Social Media, PPC and SEO.
- Strong team management and experience leading and developing a successful team.
- Experience working successfully with a range of internal stakeholders and third-party contacts.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience ranging with £40k-£45k and a 20% share scheme that can be paid out monthly or in one chunk annually. You’ll also be offered a generous pension scheme, health care and other benefits and holiday allowance. We can also consider flexible working and reduced hours of work to fit around personal priorities.
If this sounds like it could be your exciting next move, please get in touch with Jade for a confidential chat. Please also share a copy of your CV and a short cover note.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Sports industry knowledge essential!Location:BristolSalary:£17k-£20k
— Come join the enable marketing teamLocation:BristolSalary:£20k - £22k pro-rata
— Maternity ContractLocation:BristolType:Salary:Competitive