— Perfect for a junior Graphic Designer!
- Perfect for a junior Graphic Designer.
- Great central Bristol location.
- Gain some great experience in Markeing in the proffesional services world.
We are working with a large legal firm based in central Bristol in order to appoint a Marketing Executive on a 6 month contract basis. You’ll be working in the marketing and Business Development team and have a range of responsibilities that will support the Marketing Manager and wider team. This role is perfect for a junior Graphic Designer that’s looking to get in to Marketing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be using InDesign to create brochures and booklets and Artworking marketing materials to support business development, events, bids and tenders, the company website, social media campaigns, reports, projects, internal communications and graphic design work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• You must have lots of experience using InDesign and ideally have a portfolio of work to show this.
• You’ll need experience using Adobe Creative Suite including illustrator and Photoshop.
• Strong writing/ Written English skills.
• Website content Management skills (Sharepoint) – desirable not essential.
• MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll gain some great exposure into Marketing in the Legal sector. We work with a number of legal clients that require entry level Marketing Executives and having this experience on your CV will set you apart and really make you stand out. You’ll be offered a salary of £22k-£28k dependent on your experience.
Please get in touch soon. We are planning interviews as soon as this Friday.Back to jobs