Paid Search Manager
— Thriving eCommerce team
Paid Search Manager – Thriving eCommerce team – Gloucester
- Fast-growth eCommerce brand.
- New role to grow in-house paid search function.
- Great culture and brilliant working environment.
This premium, well established brand sell through a range of channels including stores, online and catalogues. With their heritage in the latter, the team have been hugely successful in driving eCommerce internationally in recent years. The Paid Search Manager will take charge of large PPC accounts as part of a broader team of 6.
What you’ll be doing
With eCommerce hitting significant levels, the team are looking for Paid Search professional to come in and manage large PPC budgets within the business. Working on both UK and International eCommerce, you’ll work hands initially however long term it will be about growing a PPC team around you. You’ll be responsible primarily for Google Ads, however experience in Bing and Paid Social would be a real plus.
While online sales are primarily driven through direct eCommerce, the business has a growing marketplaces function. Offering advice on these campaigns to optimise paid search and being able to liaise with the wider marketing function will be key. Across all channels, you’ll gather reports on key performance metrics including sales, cost, ROI and ad performance, using this insight to tweak your overall strategy and report back to the Head of eCommerce.
As it’s a new role this is an excellent opportunity to shape the position as your own, and build a team as the role progresses.
What experience you’ll need
- Hands on PPC experience, from either agency or client side.
- Ideally managed significant budgets in excess of £50k a month, and had exposure to a retail setting.
- Definitely worked on Google Ads, Bing Ads a benefit.
- Exposure to Facebook and Amazon a real plus but not a must.
- Analytical approach to breakdown customer data and draw inferences to tweak your campaigns.
- Able to work well as part of a team and coordinate with other internal stakeholders.
- Management experience and ability to coach / develop others.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £35-40k for this one. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a café onsite. It’s an environment the team love working in!
Please get in touch with Hannah with a CV to hear more information.Back to jobs