Product and Propositions Manager
— Market leading insurance provider!
- Manage and support the design and build of customer products and propositions.
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders and work across multiple channels.
- Work for a market leader with a great culture and benefits.
We’re recruiting a Product and Propositions Manager to join a leading Insurance provider based in Bristol. We’re looking for an experienced individual that has been working within the financial services space and been specialising within the Digital and Retail sector. We can only consider candidates with this experience. This is a senior hire and we need you to hit the ground running from day one.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be managing and supporting the design and build of the consumer products and propositions for a leading insurance provider. You’ll have KPI responsibility for the profitability of new and existing IM products and propositions developed and launched to market. You’ll be driving strategic market and customer & operational insight to inform the development of an NPD roadmap, to deliver competitive advantage and long-term profit growth.
You’ll be reporting to the Director of Product and Propositions and manage relationships with key stakeholders including: Marketing, Insurance, Insight Pricing, Finance, Acquisition, Retention, IT & Change Management and Legal & Compliance. Channel relationship management will include, Contact centres, Service delivery, Digital and Affinity and Corporate Partnerships. You’ll also be contributing to the 1 & 3 year plan covering tactical and strategic activity and also developing customer focused 3 year NPD innovation pipeline.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Financial services experience is essential
- Experience of NPD and Product & Propositions management
- Excellent consumer marketing experience, gained with a high profile consumer services brand
- Evidence of delivery to market of profitable propositions
- Experience of driving customer insight from a range of sources
- Experience of managing commercial KPI’s
- Experience of managing product portfolio and the product life cycle
- Strong cross –functional team management
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience £60k-£74k and a 12% bonus. You’ll also be offered a competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance and a range of other optional benefits. Along with this you will also be offered ongoing progression opportunities to continue on a personal development path.
If you’ve been working in a similar Product and Propositions Manager role within another financial services organisation, please call me and send your CV in response to this advert.Back to jobs