Senior Marketing Manager - FTC
— Professional services, London.
- A world leading global insurance and risk management firm.
- A broad, exciting role that will give you huge exposure.
- Work in the city in modern centrally located offices.
We are working with a world leading global insurance and risk management firm to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager on a fixed term basis to cover a maternity leave based in London. We are looking for someone that has professional services experience, ideally within the insurance sector. You’ll be working with big budgets in a challenging, fast paced environment. To cope well in this team you will need strong technical knowledge to ensure that the campaigns and strategy is truly aligned to the business.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be designing and delivering strategy and plan to support corporate, divisional and new team business aims. You’ll be leading on tactical delivery of marketing projects and campaigns to meet divisional goals and objectives, particularly sales activities. Setting realistic timescales for marketing activity and taking time to educate direct reports on the processes will also be another part of your role.
You’ll be frequently evaluating activity against plans and working closely with internal/external stakeholders and wider business to ensure that marketing plans are being delivered to deadline and achieving desired result. You’ll be able to design a high-level corporate strategy, through to individual campaigns designed to showcase individual products, teams, or services while ensuring all campaigns ‘fit’ into the broader group strategy.
You’ll also be leading a team that can deliver marketing campaigns of all sizes, both within the UK and internationally, from both a retail and wholesale perspective, across a range of channels, from idea inception, to campaign close and performance analysis. Work tactically as results dictate.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Professional services experience, ideally insurance, risk, consultancy or FS based.
- We need you to have a Business or Marketing Degree for you to be comfortable within this role
- Insurance industry experience or knowledge would be a huge benefit
- Insurance technical knowledge
- Team management and team development
- Senior stakeholder management skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll receive a package equivalent of £60k-£70k dependant on your experience.
If you tick the required experience boxes, please get in touch with a copy of your CV.Back to jobs