Sustainability Consultant / Sustainable Business Strategist
— Game-changing Sustainability Consultancy & Communications Agency
- Sustainability Consultant / Sustainable Business Strategist for an established and growing Sustainability Communications and Change Agency.
- Help launch the business's Sustainability Consultancy in full and lead this department.
- £50k-£65k depending on experience.
An amazing opportunity to join a highly respected Sustainability Communications Agency and launch in full their newly established Sustainable Business Strategy offering. It's a massively important business unit within the agency and they've got some great case studies in place from work they've already done for an array of exciting brands, many of them global household names. Ideally, you'll be based in Bristol, but we're interested in hearing from London-based candidates as there is potential for this role to be based there if the right person comes along.
What you’ll be doing
- They’ve won a lot of new business over the last two years - all of them being purpose-led brands and brands that want to become sustainable.
- They have assembled their core team in the Sustainability Communications business unit within the agency, and now they're looking to launch the Sustainability Consultancy / Sustainable Business Strategy offering. They know what that offering looks like and they have the clients for it, they need somebody to lead and take it to market, around whom a team can be assembled as things grow.
- The Sustainability Consultant / Sustainable Business Strategist will be very client-facing. You will work with clients to create strategies to help identify and push their sustainability goals, as well as building a plan that supports them in creating a sustainability report. Build on these goals and help them integrate them into their brand communications (through the Sustainable Communications unit).
- You'll run workshops, present ideas in a compelling way, and inspire and engage businesses, stakeholders, and employees.
- The Sustainability Consultant / Sustainable Business Strategist will use their strategic leadership to proactively drive and identify new opportunities for growth, helping to shape the agency's future and pushing these ideas forward to the internal team as well.
- There's masses of room for epic creativity and strategic thinking too - you'll be part of the sign-off process, ensuring the gold standard of work is produced every time for clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as a Sustainability Consultant / Sustainable Business Strategist or similar.
- Marketing, Communications, or a PR agency background could be beneficial as it'll be a client-facing role in a similar way to that of an Account Director or agency-side Strategist, but this is not a role in the Communications business unit.
- The ideal candidate might work for one of the big Consultancy firms on sustainability projects or in-house for a brand with sustainable business practices. If you've led business change to help an organisation become more sustainable, that could also be of interest.
- You must bring knowledge, as well as a passion for the sustainability landscape, and understand the role, challenges and opportunities of sustainability with business.
- The ability to run sustainability workshops and present to clients is absolutely essential.
- For the higher end of the salary bracket, we'd expect you to come fairly well connected in the industry.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary in the region of £50k-£65k basic plus an excellent benefits package, which is potentially negotiable for the right candidate. Possibility to go higher for the right candidate.
- The opportunity to join a successful and growing Sustainability Brand and Marketing agency in a massively formative role as the agency continues to grow.
If you’re an experienced Sustainability Consultant or Strategist and you'd like to find out more, then click to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus