SEO Executive / SEO Analyst
— Leading Content Platform
● Voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK 2022.
● Excellent training and development opportunities.
● Wellbeing events – yoga workshops and mindfulness seminars.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Executive / SEO Analyst to join a leading content platform in the heart of Bristol. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented SEO Executive / SEO Analyst with either an SEO, journalism, e-commerce, or content-based marketing background to play an important role in helping drive traffic and increasing brand awareness.
What you’ll be doing
The SEO Executive / SEO Analyst will:
- Reporting on SEO practice to ensure that organic traffic, keyword rankings and click-through rates are effective
- Drive traffic by writing and updating SEO-content that is optimised
- Research keywords to plan SEO briefs for the editors and writers
- Analyse competitor brands to utilise gaps within the market
- Create monthly reports to assess strategy and make changes where necessary
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Extensive experience in planning and implementing SEO strategy
- The ability to analyse data to create reports using tools like Ahrefs, Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Comfortable using a CMS, ideally WordPress
- Excellent writing skills to create engaging and editorial copy
- The ideal candidate would have an interest and knowledge in cycling but is not essential
What you’ll get in return for your experience
This is a great role offering a competitive salary of up to £33k for the right person. You will also receive an excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression, wellbeing events such as yoga workshops and mindfulness seminars, as well as a fantastic working environment with lovely offices in the centre of Bristol. This role also offers flexible working options on a hybrid basis with 3 days in, and 2 days working from home.
If you are interested in this role, then click apply now or contact Andi.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Leading Specialist AgencyLocation:Bath/Hybrid, UKSalary:Up to £60 DOE
— an exciting fin tech scale upLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k
— Next step in your careerLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£35,000 - £42,000 £4k bonus