2 x Media Managers (1 x digital and off line, 1 x TV)
— High Profile Brands
- Two brand new roles in the media team of a hugely respected agency based in the heart of Bristol
- Enjoy working on a wide reaching portfolio of renowned brands with sizeable budgets
- Salaries in line with previous media agency experience and what you can bring to the party
We’re on the hunt for 2 Media Managers to join this thriving and award winning agency where you’ll get to work alongside some of the regions finest media minds.
What you’ll be doing
First up the TV Media Manager - You’ll be developing in-depth knowledge of your client’s businesses, market, competitors, marcom mix and relevant media platforms, exploiting agency tools such as DDS, DEN and TGI to understand client brand and business. Naturally you’ll work closely with the media to maintain and develop strong relationships whilst maintaining up to date knowledge on current and emerging media channels.
Moving on to the digital and off line Media Manager – Simply put, this is much the same as with the Media Manager above however you’ll bring expertise within digital and offline media, so you’ll be utilising agency tools such as TGI and Addnamix to understand your client's brand and business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- It goes without saying that for either role you’ll need a proven background within a media agency environment and the capability to handle big name brands
- The TV Media Manager role calls for experience with DDS and DEN
- The on and offline Media Manager will need to be familiar with tools such as TGI and Addnamix
- A confident, convincing negotiator who can remain calm under pressure
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary in line with your experience, we’d be expecting around the £30k mark, possibly more for the right person. A great benefits package, environment, client base and team!
Please get in touch now for more information.