Mid-Senior Digital Designer
— Huge progression, interesting projects
- Represent global brands through interactive presentations and touchscreens.
- Small agency with plans for growth and leaders in their market.
- Opportunity to make a role your own with room for progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mid-Senior Digital Designer to join an interactive design studio in Bristol who are market leaders within their field.
What you'll be doing
We’re on the lookout for a Mid-Senior Digital Designer to not only work hands on with concepts and designs but also lead and help nurture this brand. The role will suit an established digital creative with a couple of years’ experience under their belt, who is looking to step up and develop a design studio.
Using the latest interactive technology, this agency delivers touchscreens and interactive presentations to convey complex information simply and clearly, ensuring an engaging and innovative output for their clients’ customers.
You’ll be a truly creative individual who is conceptually driven, but also able to execute digital designs from a technical point of view. You’ll be able to get under the skin of a client and their business to get their message across in a commercially viable and impactful way. It goes without saying you’ll be a step ahead when it comes to new technologies with a constant drive for innovation.
Perhaps you’re already leading a team in a studio environment as a senior, or you’re a mid-weight who’s guided or inspired more junior members of the team, this is an opportunity to carve your own path and be a key part of shaping the future of this brand.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio full of Digital Designs, including UI and responsive web.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience working closely with developers or knowledge of HTML.
- At least a couple of years’ agency experience.
- Confident leading design briefs from concept to execution.
- Understanding of UX, interaction design and micro animations desirable.
- Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Figma, UXD, Sketch, or Invision.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary, bonus, flexible working hours, and huge opportunity to build a team around you to help evolve and drive the business.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.