— B Corp Agency
- Work on high profile projects with sustainability as a focus.
- Join a B Corp!
- Enjoy a great working culture and flexibility including working from home options.
We’re looking for a designer to join a full service, purpose driven agency in Bristol. Clients include both established and boutique brands, but all share a common goal; to practice ethical business and drive a more sustainable future.
What you’ll be doing
The team are expert storytellers whether it’s graphics, film, TV, animation or social so you’ll work on varied briefs. As a designer you’ll be taking concepts from the creative team and producing artwork. This could include high profile campaigns as well as complex and content heavy docs, for example creating interactive PDF’s. The latter will require some creative thinking in how to present information in a visually compelling way and how to make documents interesting with interactivity and other features.
Joining a small team with big ambition means you’ll be able to put your stamp on the agency, their clients work and benefit from real progression opportunities as they continue to grow. A flat management structure means you’ll work collaboratively and will always have your ideas heard, big or small.
The ideal candidate will already have a passion or interest in sustainability and have a desire to get under the skin of brands that have social and environmental goals, whether they're already making a difference or looking to do better. Most importantly of all you’ll bring curiosity to the role and sector.
What you’ll need to be considered
- An experienced Creative Artworker or Designer.
- A portfolio of work both print and digital that showcases your visual thinking and attention to detail.
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and a strong grasp of artworking best practice for both print and digital.
- Curious and always eager to learn.
- Examples of digital artworking for long documents
- Motion graphics expirence would be benifical but not essential
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join an inclusive and purpose driven team with great prospects as the agency grows. Along with salary you’ll receive adventure days, paid activism, and volunteering, an annual training fund and more.
If you’re interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV and portfolio to be considered
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Communications agencyLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Up to 45K DOE
— Lifestyle retailerLocation:Devon, UK, UKSalary:Up to 40K DOE
— Design AgencyLocation:Bristol / Hybrid WFH, UKSalary:Up to £35K