Mid-Weight Project Manager
— Impressive Marketing Agency
- Join a fast growing marketing agency based in Bristol that are expanding their digital offering.
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your career in project management.
- Competitive salary up to £35k.
We’re on the lookout for a Midweight Digital Project Manager with a breadth of digital experience to join an award-winning agency with strong roots in Bristol. The agency is going from strength-to-strength, so this is a brand-new role to build upon their digital offering. As specialists within their sector, the agency has a large portfolio of clients from start-ups to big name brands.
What you’ll be doing
This agency is renowned for digital brilliance on a global scale across a variety of channel from website and app development, advertising and branding. They are specialists within their sector and are growing -this is where you come in. As Digital Project Manager you will work closely with their clients, create timelines, manage budgets and ensuring that the projects that you manage are being delivered on time and budget. The projects will be extremely varied, from web, apps and interactive design to digital adverts, social and email campaigns. You will need to be able to turn your hand to any type of project with the support from the Head of Project Management, who you'll be reporting in to.
What experience you’ll need
- Agency experience is a must ideally as a Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer. If not you will be working in client services as a Digital Account Manager or Account Manager managing digital projects.
- Ideally you'll have broad experience across a variety of channels from digital, branding through to advertising - it is imperative that you have experience delivering website development or app development projects.
- Strong communication skills as this role is client facing, so you will be a natural and able to communicate with people at all levels of seniority.
- Somebody who genuinely wants to pursue a career in delivery and project management.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will come down to experience and will be in the region of £30k - £35k. In addition to this you will enjoy working for a forward thinking and well-regarded agency that is growing from strength to strength which carries great opportunities for development, training and progression in line with their growth plans.
If you like the sound of this one please apply with a CV to be considered. The client will be moving quickly and are keen to get somebody in place to start as soon as possible.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lovely digital agencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £35k
— Award Winning b2b AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k - £45k
— Fantastic eCommerce AgencyLocation:BirminghamSalary:£30000 - £35000