Middleweight Digital Designer
— Global Integrated Agency
- Established digital design team.
- A global offering across some big-name clients.
- Varied digital briefs and some flexible working.
We’re helping an established yet growing marketing agency in Bristol find a Mid-Weight Digital Designer. The team have nurtured relationships with clients across the globe and have a reputation for quality output. They’re now looking for a Mid-Weight Digital Designer to join their team and better their digital offering.
What you’ll be doing
This role will report into the Head of Digital Design, Creative Director and wider executive team. You’ll collaborate with the wider studio team to better the agencies already impressive digital design offering by creating some great work! The briefs will be challenging - you could be working on anything from creating the visuals for a complex website or web app from wireframing to execution through to designing banners and emails.
Using your knowledge of UX principles, you'll ensure usability is at the heart of your digital designs. You'll generate innovative, commercially-sound concepts and create work that demonstrates real flair.
Due to the way the digital team works, you’ll ideally have some experience producing full web builds with an understanding of the Atomic Design Process.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You'll need at least a couple of years agency experience in a design role.
- A portfolio that showcases your digital design abilities with examples of websites and web assets you've designed.
- Skills with the usual tools in the Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Some experience with a prototyping tool like Axure, UXPin, InVision or Sketch.
- You'll have worked in an environment that uses a pattern/component/asset library.
- Ideally some knowledge of the atomic design process.
- Experience in HTML5 desirable, but some experience working alongside developers essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You'll spend your days working in a vibrant open plan studio surrounded by a bunch of hugely talented creatives. There’s a good salary on offer that we can disclose on application and the chance to work with some global brands. You'll also benefit from training and development that is at the core of what this agency offer, including design workshops and lunchtime sessions to further your creative output and collaborate with the wider business.
Apply today with your CV and some examples of work and we'll be in touch.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Packaging and Brand ActivationLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Touch screen, progressive, big clientsLocation:BristolSalary:£40K-£50K
— Growing agency with a brand focusLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k DOE