— Ethical Company, Mobile Disruptor
- Green Energy innovator.
- High growth tech company with a brilliant team.
- Working with Objective C.
One of Bristol’s most successful and innovative tech start-ups are looking to grow significantly and require a talented iOS Developer to join their team. If you want to help build a product which helps the environment and utilised the latest tech then this is definitely one for you!
What skills you’ll need
- You’ll need to have a good amount of iOS experience, with live apps to show.
- Excellent Objective C skills.
- Any knowledge of Swift would be a bonus but not essential.
- An understanding of OOP and client/server architectures.
- Knowledge of data syncing and caching approaches.
- Any experience with the following would be really beneficial; Git version control, Google Maps, CarPlay, RESTful API’s and Apple Interface Guidelines.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a market-leading, tech focussed business, and alongside their Android Development team, you’ll be responsible for writing clean re-usable code to a very high standard. You’ll be working on their two key products and you’ll have the opportunity to learn the latest technologies as well as the autonomy to take ownership of your specialism. As the business is growing, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow within your role and progress within the company. As this is a fast growth business you’ll need to be able to adapt quickly to the changing requirements with ease.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a leading Tech for Good company so you’ll have satisfaction of knowing that your work will be helping to keep our streets and countryside that little bit cleaner and greener. You’ll be working alongside some very talented developers as part of an incredible journey as the business grows. There’s a competitive salary (£32-38K), bonus, training and development, courses/access to conferences, flexible hours, beers/coffee/nice cakes and much more.
Want to create software that makes a difference? Send in your CV now to Jack (01179269530)Back to jobs