Modelling Analyst – Marketing Insights
— Friendly Insurance Firm
- Great culture and hybrid working.
- Expand your experience across marketing, digital, modelling and insight.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to step into a specialised role and grow their career in this direction.
Joining a friendly and vibrant team, you’ll be working as a modelling specialist to display insights across marketing. You’ll be inquisitive by nature and intrigued by finding out everything they need to know about data to understand their marketing performance and their customers response.
What you’ll be doing
As an Modelling Analyst you’ll be coming from a data driven background with interest in marketing help this company understand more about the response to their marketing & digital campaign activity. You’ll be comfortable building statistical models and delving into data to understand anything and everything!
You’ll be working on long running projects and understanding where the company can be the most profitable around their marketing spend. You’ll be building propensity models and develop modelling and insights.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong experience with SQL
- Minimum of 6-12 months’ experience within a marketing/analyst role
- Understanding and experience building models – whether this is commercially or from University
- Understanding of marketing and campaign performance analysis
- Bonus for experience with SAS or other statistical modelling tools
- Strong communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary between £30,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus and package.
Please contact Tegan with an updated CV today. Do not hesitate to call/email with any questions.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Start-Up Marketing AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25k - £30k
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote, UKSalary:£400 p/day - £450 p/day
— 6-Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + London, UKType:Salary:£400 p/day - £450 p/day