You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Animation For Top Agency
- Work with some of the biggest names in the entertainment industry.
- Enjoy paid for training and industry conferences / events.
- Be part of a genuinely fun and rewarding agency environment.
We’re looking for a Digital Multimedia Designer to join an agency in the heart of Bristol. With a client base including some of the biggest brands in the entertainment industries this is a great place to ply your trade.
What you’ll be doing
The agency is around 20 in size. The Multimedia designer will be sat amongst a team of creatives including other animation specialists and report into the digital and technical directors. As a designer you’ll be focussed on the creation of assets and animation for digital advertising, animated social video, pre-roll and sales videos. You’ll produce static visuals too along with the odd bit of print.
In this role you’ll be involved throughout a projects’ lifespan from concept and storyboarding to highly polished visuals. The volume of creative passing through the studio is high and with an international clientele you can expect to localise designs across multiple territories and formats when needed.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (in particular After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience in a previous animation / motion graphics role.
- Conceptual, able to storyboard commercially effective ideas.
- Experience with AE plugins (e.g Trapcode Suite).
- A showreel of commercially creative animation and motion graphics projects.
- Preferably experience within an agency environment.
- A fantastic eye for detail, ability to proof visuals, spelling and grammar.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a creative and hardworking team. The offices are plush and include comfortable break out spaces, TV and video games. Where possible they finish early on a Friday for team socials and drinks. They operate a profit related company bonus scheme and provide opportunities for paid for learning and self-development.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: