Motion Graphics Designer
— Ethical Agency Team
- Create meaningful content for a wide variety of brands.
- Join an agency that is small but growing with great progression opportunities.
- Enjoy a great working culture and flexibility.
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join a full service, purpose driven agency in Bristol. Clients include established and boutique brands but all share a common goal; to practice ethical business and pave the way for a more sustainable future.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a small but growing agency of expert communicators. Whatever the challenge, they pride themselves on creating honest and transparent creative that gets results. Moving image is central to their portfolio whether its social posts, TV or brand manifestos.
Bringing your expert motion graphics skills, you’ll create engaging creative to help visualise brand story. Your work will have a broad reach with a high volume of video content rolling out on social media channels.
Joining a small team with big ambition means having a real opportunity to put your stamp on the agency and their clients work and offers real progression opportunities. Being a small agency means those that are adaptable and comfortable wearing a few hats will be favoured.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability and a desire to get under the skin of brands that have social and environmental goals whether they're already making a difference or looking to do better. You’ll come with a knowledge of sustainability yourself but always be looking to learn more and broaden your own horizons in and outside of work.
If you’re highly skilled in motion graphics, this could be the role for you!
What you’ll need to be considered
- A strong background in motion graphics and animation.
- A showreel showcasing your motion graphics skills with commercial clients.
- Experienced in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Previous experience in an agency environment.
- Conceptual, able to storyboard and create style frames for projects.
- A ‘social first’ mindset with a fantastic knowledge of different channels and formats.
- Great communication skills, comfortable presenting creative ideas to the team and clients alike.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Join an inclusive and purpose driven team with great prospects as the agency grows. You’ll have a real opportunity to help shape the output and direction of the agency moving forwards. EMI options available, donations to charities of your choice, paid activism and volunteering options and more!
If you’re interested, please apply with an up-to-date CV and portfolio / showreel to be considered.