— outstanding not-for-profit
- Highly regarded charity with strong retention.
- Huge eCommerce platform which transacts over £2bn a year.
- Great company culture, plenty of autonomy over work, genuine career progression.
A well-known not-for-profit in North Bristol is looking for a Driven .Net Developer to join the digital services arm of the company and support the development of their core eCommerce platform which transacts over £2bn a year. They’ve been operating for nearly 40 years and now support over 600,000 customers and their families by offering affordable transportation. Joining a high performing and super-friendly digital team there’s real scope to grow into the role, you’ll have the opportunity to play around with the latest tech and jump on some major upcoming projects. Initially the role is fully remote with the view to be based out of their Bristol offices 2/3 times a week once restrictions lift.
What skills you’ll need
- Web development experience working with C#, ASP.Net, REST API’s, SQL.
- An understanding of cloud platforms such as Azure would be beneficial.
- Experience integrating third-party API’s.
- Good working knowledge of CI/CD principles & web-security standards.
- Any experience with Google Analytics would be advantageous.
- Previous experience working in Agile environment.
What you’ll be doing
As the Digital Developer your focus will be to support the development of the business’ core ecommerce platform and its supporting cloud based & legacy systems. Sat within a small team you will work closely with the Digital Development Manager as well as internal/external stakeholders to produce and implement well-designed technical solutions. The team is incredibly supportive but you will need to be self-reliant and work well autonomously. There’s plenty of work for you to get stuck in from the get go including a large-scale marketing automation project, AI personalisation initiative and more. This is a role with real scope for progression in a friendly and forward thinking NFP.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
On top of a salary of up to £37K, you’ll have access to a company bonus, generous pension, excellent private medical, free onsite parking and much more. Further, you’ll have the opportunity to work for a highly regarded charity with strong retention and genuine career progression opportunities.
Sound good? Send you CV to Ellen now for immediate consideration!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + GloucestershireSalary:Up to £425 p/day
— 2 Weeks Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolSalary:Up to £300 p/day
— Tech-for-Good, NFP, CharitiesLocation:Bradford-on-AvonSalary:£30K-£40K