You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Progressive digital agency, diversify your tech stack
- Top UK digital agency diversifying their tech stack.
- Access to tech conferences, training, certifications, regular R&D time.
- Big clients, lead projects in a fun, informal digital studio.
Established and ambitious digital agency who regularly feature in the top UK digital agencies list is looking for a talented .Net Developer to join their friendly team in Bristol. If you’re a .Net Developer who enjoys agency life but looking to work with a wider range of technologies then this is a great opportunity for you!
What skills you’ll be needing
- C#.Net, MVC and Razor.
- SQL Server.
- Web API and REST.
- GIT and source control practices.
- Understanding/experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Willingness and interest in learning .Net Core, Angular.js, Node.js, Xamarin and more.
- Ability to work directly with clients scoping, estimating and delivering quality products.
What you’ll be doing
As a senior developer within the team, you’ll be able to shape best practice and work closely with the Head of Tech to evaluate and select tech for upcoming projects. Over time you’ll take part in solutions architecture activities and define standards making sure that code is robust and secure. You’ll be able to get involved in code reviews, audits and attend workshops research and testing session with clients. There will be time set aside for R&D where you can learn and experiment with new tech to implement into current and future projects so someone who is passionate about industry developments is pretty essential. Working in Agile teams, you’ll be able to learn from developers in the London office as well as the onsite Bristol team and your view on all things tech will be highly valued throughout.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for more info or call Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: