.Net Developer - Top Software House
— Amazing projects, R&D, Friendly team
- Massive variety of projects across wide range of sectors.
- Complex web and software application projects.
- Awesome training, development and R&D opportunities.
One of Bristol’s best software houses are growing at pace due to some massive new client wins! If you’re a mid or senior .net web developer looking to work on a wider range of complex projects in a sociable, supportive and rewarding environment then this is definitely one for you.
What skills you’ll be needing
- C# & ASP.NET; preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Great problem-solving skills
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices
- Experience of working with .Net CMS or willingness to pick up occasionally
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
What you’ll be doing
Working in a team that are always keen to learn and welcome new ideas, this is a great opportunity to join a progressive software house on top of their game. They work across e-commerce, charity/NFP, emergency services, education, aerospace and much more so projects are genuinely interesting and worthwhile. There’s plenty of opportunities to upskill and learn new tech as well as work towards leading critical projects going forward. They regularly perform code reviews and standards as well as encouraging developers to experiment through R&D.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside the job satisfaction of working on an interesting mix of web and software projects for a business that rewards its staff regularly, you can expect some great benefits and incentives too. There’s a competitive salary (£35-50K), annual bonus, flexible working options, paid staff events, access to training/certs, onsite free gym, cycle parking and showers, pension, health plan and much more on offer here. They have a very well positioned office near to a huge range of lunch options and a massive park which is great for the Summer.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for more info!Back to jobs