— .NET Core, SaaS Product
- Modern development stack with scope to implement new technologies.
- Flat structure, mentorships, innovative environment.
- Remote working options, flexi-time, fortnightly sprints.
Senior .NET Developer required for a software company that specialises in document & workflow management solutions. Born in 1992, the business boasts an incredibly diverse client base which primarily focuses on the public sector, with a motivated team of 12 developers and 4 testers currently. Their plans are to implement stronger security around their products and this role will play an integral part in that transition. Please note that the wider salary range is due to the business considering applicants at multiple levels.
What experience you'll need
- Proven development experience in either a full-stack or .NET back-end.
- Microservices design including building RESTful APIs
- Strong C# and .NET experience (.NET Core would be a bonus).
- Web security best practices including design of secure web apps.
- Previously worked in an Agile environment.
- Database design & interaction using SQL.
What you'll be doing
Joining a Greenfield project in an energetic development team, you will take responsibility for transitioning the desktop application over to the web. You will participate in fortnightly sprints with the rest of the team, contributing to the planning of all development work and using source control to track changes and undertake unit testing. There is a support team of 5 currently so you may be required to involve yourself in 3rd line support on a rare occasion too.
What you'll get in return for your talents
Offering a Central Bristol location with all of the best food & drink places in the area just a stone’s throw away, the business also offers flexi-time (core hours 10am – 4pm: 7.5 hour day), remote working options, 6% pension scheme and 24 days holiday which increases year by year. You can also take advantage of their cycle to work scheme and a free PluralSight subscription so you can train yourself in any areas you’re not quite as confident with!
Sounds like a great opportunity, right? Want to hear more? Give Joe a call or send in your CV now!
Back to jobs