— 2-3 mth contract, top UK agency
- 2-3 month contract, repeat work likely.
- Large e-commerce site work (Sitecore CMS).
- Friendly team, fun digital studio.
Great opportunity for a talented .Net Developer with strong Sitecore CMS experience looking to work for one of the best digital specialists in the UK on an already award-winning eCommerce product.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Sitecore CMS.
- C#/Asp.Net, SQL Server, MVC.
- Good general web tech (HTML, CSS, JS/JQuery).
- You’ll be working alongside other contractors and the super-smart perm dev team in a collaborative way so you’ll need to be sociable and a team player.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on a large eCommerce brand project. You’ll be able to improve your tech skills and be able to add a really impressive project onto your CV. They’d expect you to be able to prioritise your own tasks, own problems through to resolution and work in line with project budgets, costs and timelines. You’ll work within their 7 strong development team and project managers/designers to maintain, develop and improve a critical client website.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A very nice office to work in with a positive buzz alongside supportive, sociable people. A very good chance of repeat work and the chance to work with some of the UK’s most experienced Sitecore specialists whilst earning a decent rate (£350-£400 per day).
Interested? They can interview and hire right now for a January start so send in your CV for immediate consideration.Back to jobs