— joining a progressive SOC Team
- Taking the lead within a growing security testing team.
- Great working environment with the latest software and systems.
- Outstanding opportunity to join one of the UK’s ‘Most Admired Companies’.
A Bristol based company who have won a number of prestigious awards within financial services space are looking for a Penetration Tester. This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive SOC Team and help them increase their capability within security.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience as a Pen Tester.
- Security qualification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent).
- Recognised pen testing certification (CEH, OSCP, QSTM etc).
- Knowledge of Security Practices.
- Ability to work at a technically but also communicate to a non-technical audience.
- Pen testing experience on both Windows and Linux.
- Pen testing experience of web apps, API’s, infrastructure, firewalls and databases.
What you’ll be doing
The SOC team have received extensive investment in the last couple of years and as a vital part of the business, they will continue to be invested in. This means you will be continually working with the latest software tools and systems. Your role will involve performing penetration tests following team methodologies and the business’ operational policies. You will keep up to date with current tools and exploitation techniques and raise awareness of these within the team. Providing advice to the wider business on best practices and create proof concepts as well as championing the team strategy with the Security Testing Manager and analysts.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Not only will you be joining a well-developed and very capable Cyber Security Team who are a vital function to the business, you will also receive a generous benefits package which includes a salary up to £45,000, bonus (20%), pension (15%), 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase further days), share save scheme, and life assurance. access to courses, industry certifications, health package for you and your family, Cycle to Work scheme, fitness groups (running and cycling team, gym discounts), food & drink discounts.
Sound great? Send in your CV now for more info to Paige or call 01179 269 530.