People / Talent Manager
— Marketing Agency
- Newly created People Manager role within a growing and well-established marketing agency.
- Fully remote working.
- Minimum 4 days per week or full-time role.
Lovely opportunity for an experienced People Manager to join a well-respected marketing agency in this newly created position where you’ll play a lead role in the management of all people related activity, throughout the recruitment process, their onboarding and ongoing development.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the CEO and Heads of Department you’ll develop a clear understanding of the recruitment roadmap throughout the agency on a permanent and freelance basis. You’ll create and define job descriptions, work with external suppliers, and manage direct channels to ensure candidate attraction is effective and efficient whilst managing the interview process end to end. Employee experience will also form a key focus, from onboarding and induction through to the management of training, development, and HR related matters with the support of the HR Director.
Promoting a healthy working environment with wellbeing at the heart of the culture alongside reporting on people related matters to the board will be essential to your success.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced People or Talent Manager with the ability to take ownership of a newly created role and make it their own
- Given the nature of the business, it is essential that have worked within an SME environment, all the better if this has been gained within a creative, marketing or tech-led agency (or related) environment
- Comfortable working remotely, although the majority of the team are based around Bristol and therefore the ability to meet will be required as and when post lockdown will be required
- Proven experience in managing recruitment processes end to end, from junior positions through to senior management, often within a fast-paced environment where needs will change
- A good understanding of HR policy and process with outstanding attention to detail and administration
- An approachable and considered manner confident in dealing with HR related matters effectively
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A salary of £35k - £40k (dependent on experience), the chance to work amongst a lovely team with great prospects to make the role your own, remote working, generous benefits, and more.
Please send your CV to Nick at ADLIB now, we’re looking to hire for this role asap.