Performance Marketing Manager
— Paid Channels
- Established and respected FS/ insurance brad.
- The office is based in central Bristol, we can offer some remote working.
- Strategic role with a significant budget management responsibility.
A great opportunity became available for a senior digital/ performance marketing professional to join one of the leading insurance brands.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Planning and they will work within a team of six that is a part of much bigger marketing department. The postholder will manage two agencies which in combination look after PPD, Display and Paid Social (Facebook and Youtube) as well as being in regular contact with Google, Bing and Facebook experts. Ultimately, the potholder will be responsible for creating and managing the digital acquisition strategy across all paid media for three different products. Naturally, the objective will be to make sure that all the channels are performing to their best ability and drive required sales.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Substantial experience in managing paid channels including PPC, display, programmatic and paid social.
- Being a natural leader, able to build relationships effortlessly and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to manage big budget and suppliers efficiently.
- A working knowledge of google analytics.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £45k + bonus and benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— NeighbourlyLocation:Bristol plus flexible workingSalary:Up to £80k + benefits
— Content, Campaigns & Email MarketingLocation:Bristol, with flexible workingSalary:£26k - £32k
— Renowned Digital Agency In The West MidlandsLocation:West MidlandsSalary:£40k - £60K