PHP Developer X2
— Fast growing software house
- Rapidly growing business with plenty of opportunities to progress and work with the latest technologies.
- Close-knit team in a friendly environment.
- Impressive client list that’s consistently growing.
A successful and dynamic SaaS company who design powerful software for educational institutes are looking for PHP Developers. They are seeking someone who can assist in delivering the ultimate platform for research and curriculum management.
What you’ll need
- You will need to be confident with web application development.
- With PHP 7 experience of Laravel.
- Desirably you will have worked with MySQL, HTML/CSS.
- You will have a strong knowledge of version control tools such as Git.
- Any understanding of networking and server admin would be beneficial.
- You may have a keen eye for usability and interface design.
- Experience in an agile environment would be a bonus.
What you’ll be doing
As a developer, you will be working on the ongoing development of their unique products, learning their work domain and helping contribute your own ideas of the structure with a strong focus on technology and usability. As this company is all about the user experience, they will be expecting you to help the product stand out even more by developing the rich user interfaces. They have a strong reputation for high quality software with an intuitive UI, so you will have to have a keen eye for visual creativity and design. You’ll be working with key clients to help identify improvements and fixes where necessary. The majority of work done here will be mainly back-end (PHP), ideally you will be familiar with modern frameworks such as Laravel with some front-end work also. The development team are multi-disciplined within an agile approach. You would be joining an excellent team and working environment with the chance to make a real impact at a rapidly expanding company.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The company has doubled in size over the past year and a half and there are no signs of this growth slowing down any time soon. This makes it the perfect time to join an expanding company, working with some impressive clients. It’s a close-knit team that really care about what they do. Everyone’s friendly and at least twice a year, they get all the national offices together for large socials. Salary is up to £60k, they offer a wide range of training and development to continue your own personal growth as a developer.
If this sounds like the role for you then send your CV in now or get in touch with Callum to discuss further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Agile & Progressive Tech EnvironmentLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— work with a variety of cutting edge start upsLocation:GuildfordSalary:£40-£50K
— Rapid Business Growth & Progressive Tech EnvironmentLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive