— Magento eCommerce specialists
- Award winning Magento experts, beautifully crafted eCommerce sites, top clients.
- Fun technology company, complex and challenging projects.
- Become a key part of the business and influence tech strategy.
An ambitious, award-winning and fast-growing tech company in Bristol are looking for someone who shares their passion for all things Magento. This friendly bunch work with a number of well-known names across varied industries delivering beautifully crafted Magento eCommerce sites whilst maintaining a reputation of being one of the top Magento specialists in the UK. So far so good?
What experience you'll need
- Knowledge of the Magento Open Source & Commerce platform (formerly Community and Enterprise Edition)
- Solid commercial experience of PHP and/or MySQL
- Understanding of Git version control
- Demonstrates a good understanding of Unix at a minimum of user-level
- Strong understanding of ecommerce websites
- Ability to use design and general office applications
What you'll be doing
You'll be developing high functioning and quality Magento eCommerce websites for varied brands and companies. The role will involve working closely with project managers, QA testers, suggesting new ideas or tech whilst supporting Junior developers in project delivery. You'll be responsible for developing bespoke solutions for a number of clients, as well as providing support to their existing code base. They're big fans of code reviews, peer programming and will look for you to help to mentor and support new team members as the company continues to grow. They're always on the hunt for great meetups and events to attend and are promising R&D time as part of the working set up.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll get to work on some thoroughly worthwhile projects, pick up new tech and develop your skills in an informal, fun working culture for a business that's growing nicely. In addition, they offer a competitive salary (Up to 35K DOE), Christmas shutdown and 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays, 3% employer pension contribution into an auto enrolment scheme, entry onto yearly bonus scheme which is based upon the previous year’s profit, Friday breakfast sandwiches and beers in the PM, fruit, snacks and drinks provided, Quarterly staff event. A very enjoyable and relaxed culture with friendly bunch of people who are tight-knitted and get on very well with one another.
Sound ideal? Send in your CV with examples of work to Tareek (01179269530) for immediate consideration.