— Global clients, Progressive Tech
- Build complex PHP based web applications for international clients.
- Outstanding career development, training, courses etc.
- Learn new tech quickly and help lead ground-breaking projects.
Talented developer (PHP) needed to join one of the UKs most established and multi award-winning digital agencies. You'll be working as part of an experienced team of developers, testers and creatives on international client projects building top quality web applications.
What skills you'll be needing
- Significant experience developing with PHP, MySQL.
- MVC (Laravel, Symfony, other)
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
Any experience of the following would be great;
- Typescript (or willingness to learn).
- Cross Browser / Platform / Device testing experience.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems, ideally Drupal.
- Docker and Ansible.
What you'll be doing
This is a really fantastic role for a talented PHP Developer to help plan, implement and maintain a range of websites and applications. They'll be looking for you to obsess about clean, performant code as you work on a variety of projects that could last days or months. They believe that much of what they do is more to towards software engineering as they try to build API-first applications. Working in this enthusiastic and highly self-motivated team, you'll be eagle-eyed when it comes to detail, with a love of clean, secure, well-documented code. You will be able to debug and investigate problems efficiently and understand the importance of performance optimisation.
What you'll get in return for your talents
A highly competitive salary with some great bens including pension, training & conference budget, choice of kit, international travel opportunities, weekly training time, techie lunch and learns, cycle to work, private health, childcare vouchers, retail and gym discounts, regular socials and Friday drinks. Plus the opportunity for real progression within one of the UK's best digital agencies, this is a seriously good opportunity you wont want to miss out on!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for more info!