You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Brand & Digital Strategist
— Fast growing organisation
- Rare opportunity for senior brand, advertising and digital planner orientated strategist
- Brand new pivotal role within the business.
- Exciting growth plans to be a part of.
- Great salary on offer in line with experience.
This is an amazing opportunity for a talent Strategy Director to join a fast growing global business thriving within the sports world. You will be leading the strategy – as a thought leader and an influential person, who is highly commercial and able to drive the best digital and brand strategy forward.
What you’ll be doing
you’ll be joining a sizeable organisation with a pedigree for delivering strategic brilliance. Through the development of highly strategic and pragmatic actionable plans, you’ll get under the skin of brands, products, media and marketing channels, strengthening the reach and engagement strategies between the consumer and products, with sizeable budgets and outstanding capabilities to deliver.
As Strategy Director, you will also explore and recommend new channels, trends and propositions, working closely with clients and other internal teams, you’ll determine the data, tracking and evaluating requirements whilst also developing new initiatives and add value above and beyond the current scope of work.
What experience you’ll need
- You will have a solid history in working within a senior capacity developing and delivery brand, marketing, media and digital strategies across a variety of channels.
- Enjoy working within a growing company and product set, driving success from real insight, data and planning strategies that align with business strategy and growth.
- It’s important that you’re familiar with the principles of both user experience optimisation as well as branding communications.
- You will be the foundation of all strategy and planning, influencing change – it’s important that you have a confident and communicative personality.
- Intricate stakeholder management will take you far with this role.
- f you have an interest within the sports industry, that’s the icing on the cake
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return, you can expect a generous salary in line with your experience, as well as a truly excellent set of benefits the chance to be involved in an exciting and forward thinking team.
Please apply with your CV today to get the ball rolling.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: