— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brands
- Unique and forward-thinking eCommerce consultancy.
- Combination of strategic planning and hands-on work.
- Impressive range of lifestyle brand partners.
This eCommerce consultancy is disrupting the digital scene in Bristol and beyond with a unique way of partnering with brands, acting as a genuine extension of their partners in-house team. Their product ranges, usually lifestyle in nature, possess hugely exciting brand stories, offering real satisfaction and act as a great tool to help drive acquisitions.
This is a great opportunity for a PPC specialist to join a growing organisation and have a hand in shaping the PPC strategy, executing cutting-edge campaigns and managing large budgets across multiple brands.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager, you will take ownership of the day to day optimisation of the consultancy’s portfolio of PPC Accounts. Along with the optimisation of campaigns, you’ll monitor campaign performance, providing regular reports and using insights to develop the longer-term strategy.
It goes without saying that you’ll be well versed in using both Google Ads and Microsoft Advertisings platforms and, as well as Google Analytics and the wider Google product suite.
Your role will also extend to campaign budget management and allocation, running A/B testing on ad copy and proving recommendations on new and emerging paid channels. You may also sometimes be required to aid in the delivery of Paid Social advertising campaigns across a range of platforms, i.e. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
What experience you’ll need
- A love of a good brand story and appreciation of consumer centricity.
- Extensive experience developing PPC strategies and managing campaigns.
- Strong track record of optimising multi language and multi territory campaigns.
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing channels would be beneficial, i.e. SEO and Social Media, Affiliate Marketing.
- Excited about using data to drive strategy and enjoys seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Be comfortable with creating and presenting results in and an engaging and insightful way.
- Numerate – able to quickly and accurately review data and identify logical next steps.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills - enthusiastic, approachable and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business.
- Great communication skills (written & verbal).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here, entirely dependent on experience but up to around the £30k mark (potentially a little more for the perfect candidate). In addition, there is a generous holiday allowance, awesome team / collaborative approach and a mature working environment where staff can enjoy flexible working.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Biddable Media & PPC jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive