— Creative agency
- Awesome culture, work-life balance, and career development opportunities.
- Creative agency with a lovely client base and talented team.
- Beautiful studio in the heart of Clifton.
I’m looking for a PPC Manager to join a leading team of creative and digital specialists at their thriving agency in Clifton, Bristol. These guys are keen to build on their already impressive PPC function with someone as passionate as they are!
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the Head of Digital, your role will focus on managing PPC campaigns end to end for a range of clients. You will take ownership of the day to day optimisation of these accounts, monitoring campaign performance, producing regular reports and utilising data to draw insights and develop long-term strategies. You’ll also get stuck in with campaign budget management and allocation, producing ad copy and running A/B testing, and consistently providing recommendations on new and emerging paid channels.
It goes without saying that you’ll be an expert in both Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms and Facebook Ads, as well as Google Analytics and the wider Google product suite. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who lives and breathes PPC to really own this function for the agency, with the view of building out a team of their own as the agency continue to grow from strength to strength.
What experience you’ll need
- Solid track record in PPC ideally gained from an agency setting.
- Qualifications in Google Ads Search Fundamentals, Google Ads Display, Google Ads Video, Shopping Ads and Google Analytics.
- Strong knowledge across Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager.
- Comfortable analysing large data sets.
- Structured and methodical way of working with a strong attention to detail.
- Genuine passion for PPC and keeping up to date with the latest trends.
- Keen attention to detail.
- First rate communicator.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of up to £45k on offer here, along with an annual bonus, flexible working, a great culture and collaborative team, generous holiday allowance, regular socials, beautiful office, extensive learning and development opportunities, pension and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear more about this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Impressive Independent AgencyLocation:Bristol / remoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Thriving eCommerce teamLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k
— Creative international brand.Location:NottinghamshireSalary:Competitive