You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Fantastic Consumer Brand
- Lovely, medium size company with a family feel.
- This role will cover a mix of traditional and digital PR.
- Great, central Bristol location.
An amazing opportunity became available to join an established and well-known travel brand in Bristol as a PR Executive.
What youll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the PR Manager and will cover PR activities for two main brands. The role will be a split between traditional and digital PR. The traditional bit will include writing press releases, reaching out to journalists, arranging press trips, coordinating the PR schedule, media monitoring and analysis. On the other hand, the digital part will focus around social media management, identifying and reaching out to online industry influencers, assuring that digital content is optimised for SEO and using PR activity to continuously stimulate conversation on social media.
What experience youll need to apply
- PR or similar degree.
- Some previous experience or internship/ placement year.
- Confidence in managing social media channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Genuine passion for the travel industry will be a bonus.
What youll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £20-25k DOE + benefits + amazing central Bristol office location.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.