You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PR Manager (b2b)
— Lovely, Established Employer
- Great, well-known brand.
- 12 months FTC.
- The office is based a short distance away from central Bristol.
- The deadline for applications is Tuesday 19th Feb so if you are keen, please apply asap.
This is a great opportunity to join this lovely company on a 12 FTC basis.
What youll be doing
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for all PR activities including national and international media as well as specialist outlets. Youll be involved in shaping corporate and b2b press strategy with a view of protecting and enhancing my Clients image and with an intention of driving new business. The successful candidate for this role will work closely with other key stakeholders in the business such as Head of Marketing, Brand Development and more as well as a PR agency. Youll also manage all BAU PR activities such as liaising with journalists, writing press releases, collating PR assets, pitching ideas to editors, securing speaking opportunities. Moreover, youll help out with social media and community management activities.
What experience youll need to apply
- PR/ Communications degree or similar.
- Previous PR/ media relations experience.
- Solid exposure to social media channels.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Ability to use Photoshop will be beneficial.
What youll get in return for your experience
There is a competitive salary on offer is c/ £26k + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.