PR & Social Account Executive / Senior AE
— Fashion, Beauty, FMCG, Lifestyle
- Award-winning Fashion, Beauty & FMCG PR agency.
- A supportive, fun environment with flexible working and excellent career progression.
- Competitive salary in the region of £21k-£25k + benefits.
We’re looking for a PR Account Executive or Senior PR Account Executive with Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle or FMCG experience to join an award-winning Bristol-based PR agency. The PR Account Executive or Senior Account Executive role is open to candidates who’ve either already got some agency experience under their belt, or who have worked in an in-house PR, Social Media or Influencer Marketing role. If you have around a year of experience in the industry this would be the perfect next career step.
What you’ll be doing
Supported by an experienced team, you’ll have hands-on involvement in a range of exciting projects across all parts of the agency’s client portfolio. Alongside traditional PR, you’ll get involved with creative strategy, digital and social media, so you’ll be exposed to all areas of the PR & Comms tool kit.
You will come up with imaginative story angles, create inspiring social content, test new products, engage with influencers and send samples to journalists. There will be some day-to-day admin that requires consistency and attention to detail, but the ideal candidate will already be a whizz at this.
It’s an amazing career opportunity and chance to broaden your traditional PR or Social & Influencer skill set. There’s plenty of room to progress into an Account Manager role and beyond as you develop in your role too.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Prior work experience in a PR Executive / Account Executive / Social Media & Influencer Executive type role (ideally experience in a full-time role, rather than an intern looking for their first proper job, sorry).
- PR agency experience would be ideal but we’re equally as interested in hearing from you if you’re a PR Executive or similar working in-house for a Fashion, Beauty, Interior Design or FMCG brand.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £21k-£25k depending on experience.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Flexible working (2 days a week from home) for the right candidate.
- Chance to work for one of the best consumer PR agencies in the region, and with an amazing client base.
- Excellent personal development and career path available.
If you’ve got experience as a PR Account Executive, PR Executive or Social Media & Influencer Executive in one of the sectors mentioned above, then please apply right away! Interviews are already happening.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k
— Rapidly Growing organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £35,000
— Digital AgencyLocation:BirminghamSalary:Competitive