PR Senior Account Manager
— Fantastic opportunity to join a renowned PR agency
- Consumer Senior Account Manager
- Join an award winning PR agency in central Bristol.
- Opportunity to work with well known B2C/Consumer Brands
Were on the lookout for a consumer PR Senior Account Manager to join a well-respected and established agency based in the centre of Bristol to work with some of the agency's biggest B2C clients.
What you'll be doing
For the PR Senior Account Manager role were looking for an experienced PR professional who'll enjoy working on some of the agencies key accounts, predominately B2C/Consumer. You'll act as the primary contact, managing multiple projects from conception to completion, anticipating challenges along the way and ensuring deadlines are met, whilst supporting the wider team and assisting in the guidance of junior team members. Your responsibilities with revolve around the implementation of PR projects and programmes, building and maintaining strong media relationships for clients whilst developing an in depth knowledge of the client's business and sector, as well as consulting with clients on media and digital content strategies.
What experience you'll need
- You'll have experience working as a Senior PR Account Manager in an agency.
- You'll need to be a strong all-rounder and a confident leader with proven experience of delivering outstanding PR results for b2c/consumer clients.
- Your relationship building talents will be second to none - you'll need to be as confident building rapport with the national and online press as you are with clients and colleagues alike.
- A keen eye for detail is required along with excellent written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of traditional and digital media, with the ability to maximise PR opportunities.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your PR talents you can expect a competitive salary, genuinely lovely working environment, and the chance to work alongside some of the best in the industry.
If you're an ambitious PR Senior Account Manager looking for a new home in a friendly, talented and ambitious team then please get in touch with Theo today.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
Location:BathSalary:£30K - £40K
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Well Known Swindon BrandLocation:SwindonSalary:£20k-£22k