— Leading Insurance Company
- Fantastic opportunity to work with a leading Insurance company here in Bristol.
- This is an amazing opportunity, to join a growing technical team.
- Excellent chance to develop new pricing models for the business.
The technical underwriting and pricing team at this leading insurance company is expanding and they're looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to focus on their Motor Insurance line of business.
What you'll be doing?
Support in the development of pricing models of new business and renewals that consider all costs including risk, expenses, brokerage, commissions and commercial premiums.
Develop analytical projections based on pricing best practices to predict how insurer price changes will impact the business performance in future months.
Developing the design, testing, and maintenance of pricing models and Tools.
What experience you'll need to apply?
- Pricing or modeling experience within the Insurance industry
- Experience with statistical modeling tools such as; R, Matlab, Python or SAS
- Experience using Emblem or Radar for Insurance pricing
- Solid communication skills
What you'll get in return for your experience?
A competitive salary of £40,000 to £65,000 as well as fantastic career progression and a great competitive salary based on experience.
Please get in touch with Simone with an up to date CV today.
Do not hesitate to call or email to discuss in more detail.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 926 9350
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Risk Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive