— Growing startup within an established brand
- Scope to progress internally as the company grows.
- Working on zero-emission transport technology.
- Flexible working.
The rapid expansion of the personal electric transport market has resulted in the need for a product analyst to assess competitors in the market.
What you’ll be doing
You'll guide the decision making by owning the competitor landscape and gather insightful information to deliver to the engineering and marketing departments.
Providing regular well-structured competitor information (CI) reports that include proposition analysis, product side-by-side analysis, marketing strategy, market share context as well as, identifying and regularly keeping up-to-date points of difference.
You'll partner and collaborate with SME's and team members to create quarterly portfolio's of recommendations to provide valuable and actionable insight to aid with customer-led decisions and improve customer and commercial outcomes.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A degree in Engineering/ Physics or similar or equivalent technical experience.
- competitor intelligence/ desk research experience either in strategic planning, product or marketing environment.
- Previous work analysis complex machines or products
- Excellent presentation and written communications skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Here you have the chance to join a growing start-up as a part of a wider successful group. Along with great company culture, you'll have flexible working and outstanding benefits.
Reach out to Will to discuss further.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Global Analytics ProviderLocation:RemoteSalary:Up to £45k
— Global Analytics ProviderLocation:CirencesterSalary:Up to £45k
— Ambitious Agency TeamLocation:Bath (remote)Salary:Upto £50k