— Android / IOS App
- Join an exciting and financially secure Start-up
- Receive a competitive salary.
- Enjoy a relaxed and enjoyable environment.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join a start-up team in the centre of Bristol. With substantial funding and fast growing user base this is an exciting role for a user centred designer.
What you’ll be doing
This role sits amongst the product design team which is small but growing. Working alongside one other full time Designer you will focus on designing a seamless user experience for their flagship app.
The IOS/Android app serves a niche and previously untapped market and has many interesting features. Users of all backgrounds rely on it as a knowledgebase, a community platform to connect with others and as a tool to aid in their work and personal life’s. With its clever use of machine learning, slick design and extremely engaging user base it’s a rewarding product to work with and has huge potential.
Although user interface (UI) design is a crucial part of the role we need someone that can think deeper than the visuals and truly understand how customers are using the product. You will carry out your own user research and testing throughout the design process; this could include short and snappy user surveys, getting customers in to the studio for face to face testing sessions or remote A/B testing.
The app is gaining around 1500 users per day and with your help has incredible potential to maximise on a niche market sector, growing in complexity and reach.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A portfolio full of UI design’s, responsive web or native app (IOS/Android).
- A strong appreciation for and understanding of user centred design.
- Experience of user testing whether remote or face to face.
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools.
- Any motion graphics experience relating to UI interactions highly desirable but not required.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join one of Bristols most exciting start-up teams. There’s a competitive salary on offer as well as the opportunity to be involved in a product that has global ambitions. You’ll enjoy a relaxed culture with passionate and welcoming people.
Apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.