— Green Technology
- Create digital products and services that support a more sustainable future.
- Enjoy great employee benefits.
- Work as part of an experienced product design culture.
We’re looking for a digital Product Designer to join one of Bristol’s leading home-grown brands. For a keen problem solver this is a great opportunity to work with the latest technology and help provide a greener future for generations to come.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join a multidisciplinary studio creating digital services that are used by thousands across the UK. As the name suggests your role will largely focus on the design aspects of product; you’ll collaborate with an internal and external network of research specialists taking customer insights to enhance existing features as well as develop new ones.
In this role we need a keen problem solver not just a visual designer. As well as create polished visuals you’ll use research findings to define new information architecture and create wireframes and prototypes for testing.
The main focus will be on the flagship IOS/Android app but the business is ambitious and looking to the future in many ways. You’ll support their vision of becoming an international brand, deliver new technologies like smart home services and work with innovations in sustainable technology.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A UI designer, interaction designer, digital product designer or UX Designer by trade.
- User centred in your approach; visual in the main but able to contribute to research and testing activities comfortably.
- Have worked with digital products and services including IOS or Android apps.
- Be excited by problem solving and genuinely interested in the latest technology.
- Comfortable communicating your design decisions and creative ideas to people from all backgrounds.
- Confident with modern industry standard design tools including those used for wireframing and prototyping.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a business awarded for their focus on employee satisfaction, you’ll be well looked after. Within this team you’ll build products that provide a more sustainable future. You’ll receive e flexible benefits package, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays) and a competitive salary.
Please apply with an up to date CV and collection of case studies to be considered. We’ll want to see more than finished visuals; sketches, scamps, research findings, wireframes and prototypes.