— Thriving Bristol Start-up
- A refreshing environment where the development team are trained in design.
- Awesome opportunity to flex those UX research muscles.
- Unbeatable work-life-balance with excellent WFH options.
Join a product design team at ground level solving complex and challenging design problems.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll work closely with the Lead UX and sit amongst a small but experienced team of engineers. The role of the Product Designer is varied; you’ll work end-to-end and get involved with user research, discovery, interaction design and UI design. Their first designer was hired last year so up until now the engineering team have had to code as well as design the product, so although design is a new role within the business the wider team has a good appreciation for design.
Narrow down those big ideas into pragmatic and workable solutions, testing and iterating according to user response. A good portion of this role is dedicated to interaction design as well as research, so you can expect to be wireframing and prototyping.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Research both Qualitive and Quantitative approaches and their various applications.
- Operating to a Start-up budget – this means getting creative with research and testing.
- Solid knowledge of interaction design, information architecture and UI principles.
- Great communication skills (technical and otherwise) – an aptitude to pitch your work will do well too.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary and a great team with a 50/50 gender mix. A Refreshing start-up culture and an innovative office hub. You'll have bright future growth opportunities, and all the perks that come with flexible working and 2 days a week work-from-home.
Send your CV to Cece Dakowski to register your interest and call on 01179269530 for more info.