— FMCG Brand and Packaging Agency
- Join an agency in the heart of Bristol with a Global reach.
- Produce packaging artwork for FMCG brands.
- Work on briefs from client brief to high quality execution.
We’re looking for a Production Artist or Artworker with packaging experience to join the UK team of an FMCG brand and packaging agency in Bristol, who also have strong roots in the US. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a talented team of specialists within the industry and contribute from initial briefing right through to highly polished artwork.
What you’ll be doing
As Production Artist you’ll join an established agency who have been growing their UK offering based in Bristol. The agency work with some well-known household names, predominantly within food, beverage and homecare.
Reporting into the Production Manager and working with the design team, you’ll be producing Artwork for packaging solutions, and will be involved in all stages of prepress and production on a variety of briefs.
This role will be heavily involved from the word go; getting under the skin of a brief alongside the design team by using your technical expertise to contribute and challenge design solutions. You’ll have a creative eye for typography and layout, as well as an attention to detail that is second to none. In addition to this, you’ll be turning your hand to image manipulation and retouching to ensure highly polished and pixel perfect visuals.
We’re looking from a Production Artist, Production Manager, or Technical / Creative Artworker background, who has produced high volumes of packaging artwork and print production within an agency environment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous commercial experience in a similar role, producing packaging artwork within an agency setting.
- A portfolio of case studies showcasing technical and creative artwork for packaging solutions.
- Retouching and photo manipulation skills.
- Fluent in Adobe CC (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Confident with print production processes.
- Experience liaising with external suppliers.
Apply with a cv and portfolio of relevent commercial case studies to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Creative integrated agencyLocation:CardiffSalary:Up to £30k
— Ambitious eCommerce TeamLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £30k
— FMCG brand and packaging agencyLocation:Bristol / RemoteSalary:Up to £35k