Senior Digital Project Manager
— Contract - Digital Agency
- Exciting contract with one of Bristols finest digital agencies.
- Technical Project Manager role with a competitive day rate of up to £350.
- Stunning offices in central Bristol location.
Opportunities like this dont grow on trees! Weve a lovely opportunity here to join a fantastic digital agency in Bristol as a Senior Digital Project Manager on a contract basis for 6 weeks, starting immediately.
What youll be doing
With a far-reaching reputation, this highly regarded agency is extremely busy and in need of a talented Senior Digital Project Manager to help them manage their workload. So this is where you come in. With so many different digital projects happening at once, they really need someone who can go in and hit the ground running to manage an array of projects. Day to day youll be producing project documentation such as statements of work, project plans and quotations, working closely with a variety of individuals from designers to front end developers, working collaboratively to deliver the goods. Your days will be extremely fast paced and varied!
What experience youll need
- Youll have extensive experience having worked as a Senior Digital Project Manager, Senior Digital Producer or a Technical Project Manager within a digital or integrated marketing agency.
- Strong track record managing digital/ web related projects and an appreciation of user experience principals.
- Experience across design and build, apps, devices and user interfaces.
- Youll be working on the agencys key automotive account so any experience in this field would be a bonus.
What youll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect to join a fantastically successful business, a day rate up to £350 and a really fun and collaborative place to work.
If you meet the above criteria please get in touch with Fran today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Agency Project Management / Programme & Project Management jobsSearch all jobs
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Amazing experience design agency that works with big brands and is known for the fantastic culture!Location:BristolSalary:£50k-£65k
— 3 month contractLocation:Bristol + Remote WorkingSalary:Up to £350 per day