— Ground-Breaking Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £40k
- Work on some brilliant projects for some of the agency’s most prestigious clients.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol close to Temple Meads train station, easily commutable from Bath and Cardiff.
- Generous package on offer - work for an employer who look after their staff and work with them to reach professional goals.
A renowned and highly regarded digital agency is on the hunt for a Digital Producer to join their large talented and passionate team.
What you’ll be doing
Due to the agency’s growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a Digital Producer/Project Manager to join this talented team and get involved with some very exciting web builds and digital campaigns for global brands. Working alongside some of the finest and exceptionally talented digital minds in the industry, you’ll act as the glue between clients and the UX, tech and strategy teams. You’ll take responsibility for planning, executing, and delivering multiple projects at one time against strict deadlines, and as this is a very varied role no two days will be the same.
You’ll play a key role within the agency’s delivery team, managing and fostering strong relationships with your clients, getting under the skin of their businesses and ensuring your maximising potential, in turn increasing revenue on the accounts along with future planning and issue resolution before it gets that far! You’ll be working on an array of well known and loved brands, one of which is a brand new client to the agency and you’ll manage the onboarding process - scoping out work for a very exciting digital transformation project to get your teeth into from the get go!
What experience you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will have experience within a client facing role whether that’s a Delivery Manager, Digital Producer, Digital Project Manager, Digital Account Manager, gained at a digital or tech agency.
- If your experience has been gained client side at a tech/ software, management consultancy or start up you’ll likely be in a Digital Project/ Programme Management position at the moment.
- Track record of delivering sizeable digital projects across strategy, engagement, content, web and app design and builds.
- Well versed in different methodologies and content management systems, ideally exposure/ working knowledge of Agile and Sitecore.
- The dream would be if you’ve used VSTS/ TFS.
- You will be passionate about digital marketing with a background in working with large scale digital campaigns (predominantly social).
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to manage and grow your accounts.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
- With natural leadership skills you will enjoy the opportunity to guide and coach within the team.
- You’ll naturally be curious and have a genuine interest in the digital world.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Alongside a competitive salary, lots of free cake and fun social events you will be joining an a team of world class digital experts doing some excellent work for their clients all whilst maintaining a fun, sociable and relaxed working environment. Salary will be dependent on experience and ability, but is up to £40k.
If you live and breathe all things digital and you’re on the lookout for a new agency role, please send your CV to Fran at ADLIB today!Back to jobs